WELCOME TO AL HAMMAD ACADEMY
We invite you to visit us and process for your child’s admission on this page. If you would like a tour of our school, please contact the Admissions Office. We look forward to welcoming you to our learning community.
The Admissions Office is open from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Sunday to Thursday. The office will be open during the summer, however hours will be limited (times will be posted shortly). Applications are accepted year-round, with applications normally being submitted in February for the following school year.
The following documentation is required for all new students:
- Student’s passport photo page and original entry visa
- Copy of each family member’s passport photo page and original entry visa
- All records from previous schools attended to include:
- Contact information for last school attended, including e-mail, phone and address
- Previous 2-years final report cards
- Current year-to-date report card
- High School: Official Transcript
- School profile with an explanation of the grading scale
- If available: standardized test records (required for applicants in Grades 2-12 residing in KSA and wish to be considered for entrance assessment exemption)
- If applicable: Special Education records, including psychological test results
- Complete Teacher Reference Form (Admissions will contact the applicant’s current school)
- Copy of student and sponsoring parents’ iqamas (when available)
- Copy of Immunization Record
- A company letter acknowledging sponsorship/employment
- Application Fee
- If a student is a Saudi National: Copy of Family Book, and Ministry of Education (MoE) approval letter
Please note: Students who are Saudi Nationals must obtain permission from the Saudi Ministry of Education in order to attend AHA. It is recommended that the letter of approval from the MoE be obtained prior to beginning the AHA application process.
Print this page
Login to your account